|✅ Posisi||Process Operator|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT LOTTE Chemical Indonesia|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
- Ensures all safety regulations, laws, company practices, etc. are followed.
- Conducts plant troubleshooting and manage day to day production activities.
- Follows the instructions of Foreman and Boardman, so that the production process runs smoothly and in accordance with specified standards.
- Field patrol & monitoring of maintenance work.
- Improvement activities for site; identifies opportunities for improvement of processes and procedures; plans and implements.
- Develops and manages energy and water and utilities usage optimization action plans.
- Troubleshoots processes; proposes improvements; documents repairs and improvements
- Join other projects related with plant operational such as conduct plant re-HAZOP, implement system for Process Safety Management application, Plant expansion, etc.
- Functions as a First Responder for emergency situations inside and outside of facility as assigned.
- Maintains operations facilities’ appearance; performs inspections; reviews and updates standard operating procedures as assigned; ensures product specifications are met; oversees environmental waste disposal operations as required.
- Handle process shutdown and start up, and equipment inspection during turn around maintenance.
- Checks and records in the logsheet plant twice a day various readings
- Performs maintenance work for smooth process operation (Filter & STR Cleaning, Lubrication of pump Grease and Oil, Line Unplugging, etc).
- TPM Activity (Total Productive Management): Autonomous Maintenance Coordinator / Administration Office Auditor / Focus Improvement
- Creates, verifies, and analyses, approves job Permits to work and daily sample.
- Conducts regular sampling according to established procedures and schedules.
- Ensures that all Turnaround/Major Shutdown activities and work orders are carried out effectively in accordance with safety procedures and practices.
- Min. D3 degree (Chemical or equivalent) required from reputable University.
- At least 2 years’ operation experience in Petrochemicals industries.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication in English
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc),
- Good integrity, initiatives, and team work ability.
- Have motivation to learn and willing to work under pressure.
- Have experience about the Project.
- Willing to be located in Merak Plant (Cilegon).