|✅ Posisi||Instructor Trainee|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Trakindo Utama|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
Instructor Trainee is 24-months development program that aims to advance you to become a Certified Instructor of Heavy Equipment Technician by Caterpillar. This program will expose you to experiential learning to strengthen your technical and teaching skills. During this program, you will experience:
- In-class Training with Certified Instructors
- On-the-job Training with Experts
- Caterpillar Instructor Accreditation Program
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collecting and selecting various sources of material including training aids & tools needed according to develop training module packages and maintenance of training aids & tools.
- Responsible for doing functionality testing, preparing maintenance planning and repair for training aids & tools to ensure the readiness to support training activities.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of training module packages in the classroom and the completeness of training administration documents.
- Responsible for delivering training session to the basic training participants to ensure the training objective is executed according to confirmed target.
- Responsible for conducting formative and summative assessment to evaluate participant understanding according to training objective and course background.
- Responsible for conducting and collecting result reaction evaluation survey including create report training and survey result to ensure is according to the confirmed target.
- Responsible for personally teaching, explaining, informing and supervising participant with lack of understandable on training material or specific training material explained during the teaching & learning process to ensure all training participants get the equal skill and able to explore their strength and weakness.
- Responsible for leveraging technology to strengthen and improve learning outcomes.
- Responsible for preparing technical assessment process, equipment & tools used, marking guide, location, etc.
- Responsible for enhancing professionalism by achieving any professional certification/accreditation from Government or Supplier/Principle or Professional Community to ensure the expertise recognition at certain field to comply the required regulations.
- Fresh graduates (min. Associate/D3 Degree), majoring in: Educational Technology or Electrical/Mechanical/Automotive/Informatics/Mechatronic Engineering Education
- Plus point if you have 3 years working experience as Instructor or Service/Technical-Related role in Heavy Equipment Industries
- Have interest in Heavy Equipment Industries
- Willing to be located across Indonesia