|✅ Posisi||Datacenter Technician Manager|
|✅ Perusahaan||PT Microsoft Indonesia|
|✅ Info Gaji||---|
As a Datacenter Technician Manager, your success will be measured by:
- Managers deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Model – Live our culture; Embody our values; Practice our leadership principles. Coach – Define team objectives and outcomes; Enable success across boundaries; Help the team adapt and learn.
- Care – Attract and retain great people; Know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations; Invest in the growth of others.
- Promotes a positive and effective team environment by modeling best practices, leading regular team meetings and cross-discipline collaboration, and monitoring the status of work across their team.
Data Center Operations
- Shares expertise in and provides guidance on standard processes and procedures for preparing, installing, performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, replacing, and decommissioning equipment.
- Reviews process changes to evaluate impact on service execution and shares relevant information about change with stakeholders across functions and disciplines.
- Provides guidance on and holds a team of technicians accountable for compliance with Data Center Services (DCS) business unit and service-level policies, procedures, deadlines, and service change policies.
- Assigns tasks to technicians and monitors progress against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensures work is appropriately prioritized and that resources and team capabilities are in place so that assigned tickets are completed within SLAs and meet KPIs.
- Analyzes data related to technicians’ performance on tickets and shares with Operations Management.
- Ensures technicians are trained on procedures for installation, deployment, replacement, and post-execution quality check processes.
- Investigates root causes of issues that may have impacted SLAs and takes proactive corrective action.
- Ensures that tasks assigned to technicians are appropriate for their individual capabilities and they have access to and complete relevant training.
- Shares updates with relevant stakeholders during service incidents and escalates issues with significant customer or business impact to appropriate experts and stakeholders.
- Exercises awareness and discretion to contribute to issue tracking, follow-up, and resolution; accountable for service compliance and quality; escalates issues through appropriate channels, follows-up on issue resolution, and shares knowledge related to issue resolution with appropriate teams; provides guidance to technicians around client interactions.
- Monitors services tickets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports trends and service anomalies.
- Leads team and triage meetings, prioritizes work across their team, and rebalances priorities to respond to changes.
- Collects and reviews service metrics for their team to support service intelligence analysis.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to manage the removal of risks to personnel, resource availability, performance, and compliance.
- Identifies and develops needed skills of technicians on their team in alignment with service design to maximize efficiency.
- Ensures technicians receive detailed guidance on specific tasks as needed and have access to on-the-job training opportunities to develop knowledge and skills through hands-on experience.
Data Center Work Environment
- Conducts daily safety briefings, completes required safety training, and participates in on-site safety committees; ensures technicians are complying with safety procedures (e.g., equipment use, lifting, electrical hazards, ladder/rolling stair use).
- Promotes a culture of safety and empowers technicians to take action, speak up, and report safety concerns and/or incidents.
- Holds any on-site personnel accountable for complying with security and data management procedures and ensures technicians have completed required security training.
- Ensures that policies dictating access to the data center or network site are appropriately enforced.
- Provides and responds to constructive feedback on ways to work more effectively and inclusively within the team.
- Leads, provides guidance, schedules, and provisions a team of technicians to achieve service-level requirements and quality of service according to agreed-upon requirements while also supporting technicians’ work-life balance.
- Has pride and a sense of accountability for the service quality, completeness, and resulting user experience; displays accountability and ownership of the data center facilities; identifies unaddressed issues within his or her area of work, resolves, escalates, and/or finds the appropriate owner to ensure the highest level of quality service.
- Learns the client’s business and maintains a strong client focus to optimize resources and improve quality; articulates the impact of work performed within the Data Center to technicians.
- Embody our culture and values
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent and basic knowledge of computer hardware and components AND 3+ years’ experience supporting IT equipment or related technology or related experience working with technical teams.
- 1+ year(s) experience directing, supervising, or managing others.
- Ability to work shifts, including shift assignments during non-standard business hours that may include evening, nighttime, weekends, and/or holidays
While not required, we also look for the following Preferred Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Computer Science or other field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting IT equipment or related technology.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a production, mission-critical 24x7x365 datacenter environment.
- Applicable certifications: Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation, ASICS/Inventory Control, CompTIA (A+, Server+, Network+), Basic Structure Cabling (BSC), Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Six Sigma Green Belt).
- 2+ years’ experience leading diverse, technical, or IT workforce of up to ten employees.
Background Check Requirements
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.